Wednesday, April 20, 2011
This project was a success! I had my students learn new technology and begin a projet that drew on prior learning. Most of the students seemed to enjoy the project and process however, I need to make some changes.
I need to make sure the students can develop their comments to their peer a bit more. They seemed to answer with one word answers which I would try to get them to expand on a bit.
The account that i have set up has a limit of voice credits for the voice to text function which i did not realize at the start. Next time i will have to make sure that the students understand the limitations.
All in all it was a success and I think any teacher can use the lesson and also use it as a collaborative learning project as well if possible with other classes.
Here is a link to the video documenting the lesson. The video is also below. Enjoy!
But then, this is just for your "what it's worth" department.