Friday, April 8, 2011

PE3_iMovie


As I completed chapter 6 of the essential training, I learned about working with effects. this chapter covered titles, transitions, one-step effects and other topics.


Here is a short video on how to add titles and one-step effects:


I really liked the way iMovie sets up the audio editing visually. I found this feature very useful and could see how this could simplify some explanation to sound-scaping to my students:


In the picture above you can see how iMovie shows the user the waveforms of the audio files attached to the project and clips. I especially liked how you could extract audio from clips by clicking and dragging and pressing the Shift+Command keys.

Overall I really liked the essential training and definitely learned a lot about the advanced features of iMovie.



No comments:

Post a Comment