Monday, April 11, 2011

PE5_GoAnimate

GoAnimate4Schools.com: Walking and panning by Marc Hunt

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate4Schools. It's free and fun!

I created the above animation using the pan and movement effects which gives the illusion of movement with the character in relation to the background. Really cool! Today I also met with the ELA instructor to prep for the script portion of this lesson and I also introduced the software to the students and they were very excited and went right to work. They were all engaged from the start! Awesome!


I have also learned that you can bring layers, or object forward which is quite nice. For example in the above picture I can bring the television set forward so my character will appear as though he is stand behind the TV and still keep the shot perspective.

I am so excited what my class can come up with!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, tried to watch your video and got this message: err_privated.

    ReplyDelete