Friday, November 4, 2011

MAC wk. #2: PPP Post

Last week I decided that I would do a presentation instead of a publication. I feel as though I have more of a chance to showcase my research if I present then if I wrote a paper for publication. The idea of presenting my research and finding in person seems more exciting to me and I also feel as though I can better connect with the audience as i talk with them about the research.

I have also decided to try to do a group presentation with the members of my CBR group. These individuals have been very supportive and come from various educational setting and backgrounds. I feel that if teachers of different curriculums come together and discuss and showcase how the common goal of motivation was increased with the use of technology, those in attendance would have less of a disconnect or point in which they could think do themselves "well that's great but I teach (blank)."

All for one and one for all!

1 comment: